Environmental Policy Statement
Axiom Structures Limited will control and manage its activities to ensure risks to the health, safety and welfare of its employees, clients and the general public are identified and action taken to minimise or eliminate their effects.
Adverse effects of operational activities on the environment will be minimised as far as practicable.
The objectives of the policy are: –
• To comply with its legal obligations under the current Health, Safety and Welfare Act and the Environmental Protection Act, together with all other applicable statutory provisions and relevant codes of practice.
• To promote health, safety and environmental awareness throughout the organisation.
• To maintain a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, with adequate facilities appropriate to the nature of the business activities.
• To minimise the social impact of the company activities and avoid damage to the environment.
We endeavour to take account of the economic, social and environmental impact of our activity on the local community and the environment and will continually strive to improve our social, environmental and health and safety performance, with the objective of ensuring that our activities contribute to the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate.
Measures currently in place within the company’s offices include:
1. Reducing the use of paper within the office to a minimum by communicating in person or by e-mail and using an electronic filing system.
2. Recycling waste paper and other waste including plastics and redundant computer equipment.
3. Encouraging staff to use public transport or cycling both generally, in travelling to and from work and for business activities, in particular meetings and site visits.
4. Switching off unused equipment wherever possible.
Basement structure complete on our new 6300sq ft private residential development in North London
One of our deep basement projects in South West London featured on Grand Designs program
Some lovely completion photographs from a house refurbishment and ground rear extension project we undertook in Chiswick
Bulk excavation reaching formation in December 2020
Major works to 3 mews houses in Knightsbridge