Here at Axiom Structures, we are always searching for creative and enthusiastic candidates to join our growing company.
We are looking for people who love creating high-quality structural solutions, enjoy working as part of a team and have a willingness to push boundaries with their design work.
Whether you have recently graduated or have years of experience, we are committed to developing and retaining talented people with great inter-personal skills and will fully support your training and development towards your career goals.
We take a holistic view in developing our team to achieving Chartered Engineer status within the company, ensuring that they have a broad range of experience and support on a variety of projects. We advocate a proactive approach with our projects, and fully support all developing engineers by encouraging site visits, asking questions within the office and attendance at design team meetings to ensure they gain experience in construction of the structures they have designed in the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in ethical working and employment conditions.
If you wish to join the Axiom Structures team, then please send your application to the office email below.
We are hiring
Senior Structural Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Required Qualifications: MEng Civil or Structural Engineering
We are looking for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer, recently chartered or near chartered, with a minimum 4 years of experience to join our design team.
Axiom Structures is a Structural Engineering company focusing on good structural and civil engineering design for our clients. We work closely with Architects, Project Managers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and Developers to work as a team and solve construction related problems on a variety of building projects.
The right candidate will:
• be creative and practical;
• enjoy solving problems;
• be adaptable and persevering;
• be interested in using computers for design work, calculations, and testing designs;
• be able to produce neat and accurate technical drawings;
• be able to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organise projects;
• communicate well, work with other people and as part of a team;
• above all else, having a positive and proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
For the role we are offering:
• A competitive salary
• Payment of professional subscriptions and training towards becoming a Chartered Engineer
• Cycle to work scheme
Applications should include your CV and cover letter, which should be sent to email@example.com
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Senior Revit Technician
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Revit Technician with approximately 4-5 years’ experience of a similar role using Revit, for our busy office and extensive client list. We have a varied and interesting workload ranging from bespoke domestic projects to multi-storey commercial schemes nationwide.
We have earned an excellent reputation over the past years of developing economic and creative structural and civil engineering designs, and now have several respected clients running high-value projects.
The successful candidate will:
– Carry out structural information modelling and drawing production on projects at all design stages, using Autodesk Revit
– Further develop skills in Revit, working closely with experienced Revit Technicians & Engineers
– Gain experience in liaising with external Design Team members such as Architects and MEP Engineers
– Overall develop much needed and desirable skills within the construction industry
– Working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and 3D modelling
– Ability and demonstrated experience of producing 2D structural drawing sheets based on design information in a 3D BIM model across all design stages
– Ability to coordinate with Architectural/M&E 3D models and 2D drawings
– Ability to mentor and review the work of junior technicians and apprentices
– Experience in working on projects with all the main structural materials
– Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
– Ability to present structural details for discussion
– Results-driven, resourceful, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility
– Good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines effectively
– You will be required to work well as part of a close knit structural team
For the role we are offering;
– A competitive salary
– Payment of professional subscriptions
– Cycle to work scheme
Applications should include your CV and cover letter, which should be sent to
The successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK by the start of their employment.